Monday, September 5, 2011

The Help

Last night I saw all 2 hours and 20 minutes of The Help. This may seem really long but, I thought it wasn't too long. It was a great movie and it was very funny at some parts. At other times, you wanted to cry. I asked someone who read the book if the movie was anywhere close to it. They said it was almost the same thing. I am going to read the book but, it is 444 pages long and I wont be done with this book anytime soon! I would defiantly see this movie again and again! I hope this encourages you to go see it! :)

~ Hanna

2 comments:

Poppy and Gram said...

Hanna,

We heard it was a good movie. Maybe we'll go see it. Good to see you blogging again.

Poppy and Gram

Brian Kelly said...

Awesome, Hanna. I'm glad you got to see the film. I like your new blog bio as well...Jersey!!